суббота, 15 июня 2019 г.


My First Impression and Expression  of the University Classes
       At first my imagination of the university classes very different. After few days I tend to  university life. Every day and each lesson very different from each others, some of them absolutely new for me and I had to adopt it. Subject didn’t come easy to me. I had a challenges in the first week, because according to my future plans it should be different but in real atmosphere I found some difficulties. Help of my teacher and my new coursemates I did my task and projects. At university we are taught to be teacher, so that we do many project and presentation with group. Now I am very happy because I’m student of UzSWLU and this proud for me. My university my life.
Картинки по запросу Uzswlu

       My Computer Skills: Strengths  and Weaknesses.

At university we learn not only languages also computer skills. Since we have started studying we’ve done many project on ICT. We created or own animation movie on Animaker studio . Till I entered university I  am aware of office programs: Word, Excel and Power Point. But  I was weak  on editing, creating videos and photos , adding effect for the movies . But at university I’ve learnt creating Test quizzes, Blog, working on moodle and Others. I can tell that ‘’ I learnt many knowledge and I tell Thanks my ICT teacher. Thank you my teacher  “ If you want to see my e-page log in to this write your comments: Bilingualuzeng.blogpost.com


 ÐšÐ°Ñ€Ñ‚инки по запросу My Computer Skills: Strengths and Weaknesses.

             Listening podcast and application

Learning language listening play big role. While listening we listen correct pronunciation of new words and we get used to realize the meaning of the task. As well as we improve our listening skills and increase our knowledge. I also listen many podcast there I can recommend you to listen:
  • ·       BBC 6 minute English listening.com
  • ·       IELTS listening.com
  • ·       IELTS big point.com
  • ·       EnglishPod.com

I daily listen and observe this web pages. Subscribe and learn English with native speakers. 

Картинки по запросу Listening podcast and application  

Listening to audio programmes, or podcasts, is simple if you have access to the internet. You just need to find a podcast platform or app that suits you and then sample some of the many thousands of podcasts made around the world. All podcasts are free, and most are available via many different apps.

Картинки по запросу Listening podcast and application 

Am Slow I or a Fast Reader

Because of I like reading, I can read 50 - 60 pages a day, if it is interesting for me. Usually I often read e- version of books. Because to buy every book is more expensive me, especially students, reading book in  notebooks it is the most common spread way among the youngs.  I mostly read alone but with book I don’t feel myself lonely. But if interrupt  me I may distract a little bit anyway it interacts my reading speed and relaxing. Nowadays most young  are getting used to e – net, they live in virtual world. We should bring them back, I mean real , social life. Only reading book can help, not psychologist or doctors  only books ( if the books about goodness ). Read and rediscover the world for yourself !!! 
 ÐšÐ°Ñ€Ñ‚инки по запросу Am Slow I or a Fast Reader

Critically Analysis of Online Language Learning

Online language learning is common spread way of language learning on the E – net. Most foreign students learn the second language online. There pros and cons of online learning. It is useful and beneficial, who has a network and office workers. Because they have opportunity to learn it in their room or home. On the other hand in the vicinity of villages may not be network, so that they can not learn through E – net. Most people can understand from the online lessons but others need to explain everything in details according to their knowledge and mind. If they don’t understand basic meaning of learning language , it doesn’t make a sense. Whether someone wants to learn online and self study they should realize the basic grammar and it would help them. Learning language online or offline it doesn’t matter we just a learn. Never give up, how many language you  know it means how many you have chance in the future prosperity. 

10 комментариев:

  1. Your blog impressed me I also felt the same as you when I came at first Good luck in your future projects.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. I have never seen such kind of blog. This is useful for everyone I think.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I have never seen such kind of blog. This is useful for everyone I think.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Great job! I am keen on your blog.There are so many useful ideas and also design is perfect. Good luck! My bro

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Very appealing ideas.You brought up the best ideas.I really liked your post.Everything is in detail.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. Amazing, my coursemate!!! That is right we had so many expectations about University! And I can say that we did most of them during the whole sutdy year!!!

    ОтветитьУдалить